“When you get free from certain fixed concepts of the way the world is, you’ll find it is far more subtle, and far more miraculous, than you thought it was” – Alan Watts
Welcome! We’re the Adventure Travel Family!
Our family of 7, has been RV living and full-time traveling for more than 6 years. Back in 2015, we were caught up in the rat race and saw our life flying by too quickly and before we knew it, our kids would be grown up. So we jumped. Not for publicity or attention, but because it felt right. We sold everything we owned (except for surfboards, climbing gear, and mountain bikes of course), ditched conformity, and began traveling in 30 foot RV. Since then, we’ve traveled to 26 countries and live nomadically to this day.
#DefyTheNorm With Us
Calling all dreamers, and doers, and anyone who allergic to the rat race. We’re here to inspire you to boldly and unapologetically live outside the box, dream big, and question everything.
Defying the Norm isn’t just about traveling, and adventuring, and tiny living. It’s about seeing the world as an endless sea of opportunity and constantly telling ourselves, “Well maybe I CAN.”
DEFY the NORM is a vibe of bravery inspiring others to go against the grain and pursue their dreams. It’s a movement for reclaiming our radical nature and unlimited potential.
Shop merch now and be leader in our live outside the box revolution!
- Best Hikes In Arches National ParkPlan your Moab trip with the best hikes in Arches National Park including Delicate Arch, Landscape Arch, and our favorite, Double O Arch.
- 5 Best Hikes in Glacier National Park: Easy, Moderate, and Strenuous Day HikesGlacier National Park is one of the best places to hike in the world! With ancient glaciers, huge, towering mountains, waterfalls, meadows, lakes, forests, and wildlife, Glacier National Park really does have some of the best hiking.
- Rock Climbing Guide to Tensleep, WyomingLooking to climb in Tensleep Canyon, Wyoming this summer? Check out this complete climber’s travel guide to find everything you need to know!
- Rock Climbing Guide to Lander, WyomingIn this blog, we’re breaking down a travel guide to Lander for climbers so that you can make the most of your Lander climbing trip!
- 10 Best Meditation Tools to Elevate your Mindfulness PracticeThese 10 amazing meditation tools are guaranteed make your practice more comfortable, fun, and enjoyable!
- Best Hikes Near Glacier National Park (Bigfork & West Glacier)Looking for the best hikes near Glacier National Park but don’t want to deal with crowds and tickets? Explore these amazing hikes of Bigfork & West Glacier!