“When you get free from certain fixed concepts of the way the world is, you’ll find it is far more subtle, and far more miraculous, than you thought it was” – Alan Watts
Welcome! We’re the Adventure Travel Family!
Our family of 7, has been RV living and full-time traveling for more than 6 years. Back in 2015, we were caught up in the rat race and saw our life flying by too quickly and before we knew it, our kids would be grown up. So we jumped. Not for publicity or attention, but because it felt right. We sold everything we owned (except for surfboards, climbing gear, and mountain bikes of course), ditched conformity, and began traveling in 30 foot RV. Since then, we’ve traveled to 26 countries and live nomadically to this day.
#DefyTheNorm With Us
Calling all dreamers, and doers, and anyone who allergic to the rat race. We’re here to inspire you to boldly and unapologetically live outside the box, dream big, and question everything.
Defying the Norm isn’t just about traveling, and adventuring, and tiny living. It’s about seeing the world as an endless sea of opportunity and constantly telling ourselves, “Well maybe I CAN.”
DEFY the NORM is a vibe of bravery inspiring others to go against the grain and pursue their dreams. It’s a movement for reclaiming our radical nature and unlimited potential.
Shop merch now and be leader in our live outside the box revolution!
- 28 Things To Do in Polson, MtFrom boating on Flathead Lake to live music & cherry festivals, there are so many fun things to do in Polson, Montana!
- Best Hikes in Rocky Mountain National ParkHeaded to Rocky Mountain N.P. for some hiking? We’ve got you covered with an ultimate guide to the best hikes in Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Guide to the Rocky Mountain National Park Entry Permit & Reservation SystemWant to visit Rocky Mountain NP this year? I’m sharing everything you need to know to get a timed entry permits and reservation for visiting Rocky Mountain National Park!
- Best RV Parks & Campgrounds in WyomingWe’ve experienced some of the best RV Parks and campgrounds while traveling around Wyoming in our two RVs. Sometimes we are chasing the best rock climbing destination and so it is easier to take our Class C into the BigHorns and up Ten Sleep Canyon. Other times we have our …
- Zion to Bryce to Arches National Park Road Trip ItineraryZion to Bryce to Arches National Parks is a Utah road trip that everyone needs to experience at least once in their life. Utah is filled with so much beautiful diversity from red rock canyons and striated hills to sharp jagged mountains and geological wonders, it’s no wonder that visiting …
- Idaho Ski Road TripHit Idaho’s best snow and ski resorts on this Idaho Ski Road Trip from Tamarack, to Brundage, to Schweitzer Ski Resort!