“When you get free from certain fixed concepts of the way the world is, you’ll find it is far more subtle, and far more miraculous, than you thought it was” – Alan Watts
Welcome! We’re the Adventure Travel Family!
Our family of 7, has been RV living and full-time traveling for more than 6 years. Back in 2015, we were caught up in the rat race and saw our life flying by too quickly and before we knew it, our kids would be grown up. So we jumped. Not for publicity or attention, but because it felt right. We sold everything we owned (except for surfboards, climbing gear, and mountain bikes of course), ditched conformity, and began traveling in 30 foot RV. Since then, we’ve traveled to 26 countries and live nomadically to this day.
#DefyTheNorm With Us
Calling all dreamers, and doers, and anyone who allergic to the rat race. We’re here to inspire you to boldly and unapologetically live outside the box, dream big, and question everything.
Defying the Norm isn’t just about traveling, and adventuring, and tiny living. It’s about seeing the world as an endless sea of opportunity and constantly telling ourselves, “Well maybe I CAN.”
DEFY the NORM is a vibe of bravery inspiring others to go against the grain and pursue their dreams. It’s a movement for reclaiming our radical nature and unlimited potential.
Shop merch now and be leader in our live outside the box revolution!
Coaching & Memberships:
- Things to Do in Steamboat Springs in SeptemberThere are so many incredible things to do in Steamboat Springs in September and October when fall colors arrive. In this blog, we’re sharing the best fall hikes, fall activities, and scenic spots to see fall colors! Fall in Colorado is one of the most spectacular displays of nature you’ll …
- 44 Things To Do In Cañon CityWe spent about a month this past spring exploring the town of Canon City, which is located an hour south of Colorado Springs. What we loved most about our travels here is that there are so many great outdoor adventures within an hours drive and many adventurous things to do …
- How to Hike Cirque of the Towers, Wind River RangeWe’re sharing everything you need to know to hike the Cirque of the Towers in the Wind River Range of Wyoming. This ultimate guide covers the Cirque hiking route, how long it takes, alternate route variations, what to pack, how to get the trailhead, the best time to hike, where to camp, and more!
- Things to Do in Colorado in SeptemberColorado is one of our favorite places in the world to explore. Though Colorado has plenty to do outdoors all year round, if I had to pick the absolute time to visit it would be September. In September in Colorado, the crowds die down, the weather is perfect, and amazing …
- Washington Road Trip: Mount Rainier to North Cascades to Olympic National ParksPlan the perfect Washington State road trip from Mount Rainier to North Cascades to Olympic National Parks with this complete guide.
- Surfing Fitness ProgramWelcome to our surfing fitness program, Fit To Surf. In this blog I’m breaking down our surfing fitness program into easy to understand steps so that you can have the strength and power needed to paddle to the outside, engage the wave, master the pop up, and just feel overall …