Signs You, TOO, May Be Allergic to the Rat Race:
- Do you question the importance of driving nice cars?
- Does menial talk of gossip irk you?
- Are you confused when people tell you about who cut them in line at the grocery store yesterday (and the sorts)?
- Do you ponder whether houses are important or not?
- Are you excited to talk about happiness and fulfillment?
- Do you wonder why we aren’t talking about emotions (kindddd of an important expression of the human experience)?
And truthfully, do you maybe sometimes:
- Feel like the black sheep,
- & Wonder why people act fake?
- & Think, “Why not just Defy the Norm?”
If you, too, are allergic to the Rat Race, you might need this tee.
When you defy the norm, it doesn’t mean you defy the part where you try to be a “good” person.
You don’t need to defy the part where you work really hard.
- But defy the part that says, “you are never enough.
- Defy the part that says, “I need this thing.”
- Defy the part that says, “I just want to be liked/validated/accepted.”
- Defy the pressure of status and material consumption.
Be apart of the Defy the Norm revolution with this bold, radical, and stylish muscle tee!
Gabi is 5’4″ and is wearing a size small.